Welcome to the Center Court Taverne! Take a few minutes to check out Wembley’s Taverne menu, as well as our drink menus.
The Taverne is open Monday through Friday 12PM-9PM, Saturday 12PM-7PM, and Sunday 12PM-5PM.
We will serve drinks and food, as well as the snacks and ice cream that the tiki would normally have.
You will be able to order by coming up to the Taverne to place the order, then pick up.
Wembley Tavern Food and Drink Menu
- Budwiser $5.50
- Budlight $5.50
- Blue Moon $6
- High Noon $8
- Black Cherry
- Truly $7
- Raspberry Lime
- Black Cherry
- Corona $6
- Coors Light $6
- Coors Banquet $6
- Fat Tire $6
- Great Lakes Dortmunder $6
- Killians Irish Ale $7
- Summer Shandy $6
- Yuengling $5.50
Red Wine Menu
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Greyson (California) Glass: $8 Bottle: $31
- Black cherry and spice, with a touch of vanilla from oak aging.
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Revelry (Washington) Glass: $15 Bottle $58
- Richly textured with black cherry, currant and oak vanillans.
- Chateau Recougne, Bordeaux (France) Glass: $12 Bottle: $40
- A lovely, supple, elegant blend of Merlot and the two Cabernets.
- CMS Red Blend, Hedges (Washington State) Glass: $9 Bottle:$31
- A darkly-fruited, rich and complex blend of Cabernet/Merlot/Syrah.
- Côrtes Du Rhône, Guigal (France) Glass: $10 Bottle: $35
- Round, rich, supple, and lingering; a lovely textured red.
- Pinot Noir, Jovino (Oregon) Glass: $9 Bottle: $33
- A rich, and complex pinot with fresh and pretty flavors.
- Pizzella Malbec, La Posta (Argentina) Glass: $10 Bottle: $33
- A rich, complex Malbec from a single vineyard.
White Wine Menu
- Albariño, La Cana (Spain) Glass: $10 Bottle: $40
- Brightly fruited with crisp acidity, and a long, lingering finish.
- Chardonnay, Compass Glass: $10 Bottle: $35
- Chardonay, Nia Glass: $12 Bottle: $40
- Pinot Grigio, Colli Euganei (Italy) Glass: $8 Bottle: $26
- Crisp aromas and flavors, with delicate fruit, and light textures.
- Prosecco, Bellino (Italy) Split: $9
- Softly-dry, crisp and refreshing, perfect for sipping, or with food.
- Riesling Late Harvest, Adolf Schmitt (Germany) Glass: $9 Bottle: $32
- A pretty white that is fresh
Interested in having a party here? Check out our Party Planing and Events page!