Tennis at The Wembley Club; it’s more fun here!
The Wembley Club offers the best adult tennis programming in Northeast Ohio from both seasoned tennis players to beginners embarking on a new tennis adventure. Does your backhand return need a little more power? Do you need to master your kick serve? Would you like to learn to play tennis for the first time? Are you an experienced player working to move up a USTA level? Personalized one-on-one tennis instruction with one of our world class pros is sure to help!
Wembley Tennis offers something for every level of player, 7 days a week throughout the day and evening:
- Group tennis drills, focusing on strategy and court positioning for doubles and singles
- Personalized private lessons or group lessons, for all levels of play from USTA 2.5 all the way to 5.0 and higher.
- Tennis Start/Restart (formerly called Tennis 1-2-3) for beginners or anyone looking for a tennis refresher
- Cardio tennis drills
- Tennis mixers
The Wembley Club is a proud member and supporter of the USTA Northeast Ohio. We are home to multiple USTA State and Midwest Champion teams! Visit the Northeast Ohio USTA League website for a wealth of information for USTA players, including:
- Captain’s Information (letter to captains, captain’s webinar links, team registration forms, etc.)
- League Information (league calendar, days of play by leagues, important dates, new league information, etc.)
- Championship Information (championship schedules, player forms, blank qualifier scorecard, qualifier brackets, etc.)
- Player Information (creating a USTA account, USTA account login, team registration, etc.)
- League Rules (Friend at Court-2019, tiebreak rules, district rules, midwest rules, and national rules)
At Wembley, we are especially good at integrating new members into tennis games, lessons, and USTA teams. Our membership is extremely welcoming to new friends. Tennis at Wembley is all around fantastic!