5 benefits of Barre workouts:
- Strength, definition, and elongated muscles are achieved through targeting muscle groups from all angles. Barre focuses on muscles you use everyday, as well as, underused and underdeveloped muscled.
- Endurance is gained through a combination of isometric and isotonic movements. Isometric movements, the poses you hold such as a plank. Isotonic movements strengthen your cardiovascular system.
- Flexibility is gained throughout a barre class with fluid movement and stretching. Increased flexibility helps in such areas as back pain.
- Posture is focused on throughout an entire barre class, core muscles are contracted throughout the class. Stand taller and be proud!
- Mind-body connection is so important in our daily lives and is highly focused on in a barre routine. Focusing on the body’s muscle and movement provides a more effective workout and balance heading into your day or evening.
Enjoy one of Jessica’s Barre classes here:
Barre and many other classes are offered at The Wembley Club. Find a class that interests you!
Interested in more classes? Check out our fitness page!
Check out our YouTube for more videos!
Wembley’s Club Coordinator. Passionate about pickleball, tennis, horses, fitness, along with many other things! Loves working for the club, and seeing the growth! Go Cavs!