We are all running around, from carpooling to work trips and family vacations. Spring break season is coming up! Time to plan ahead! So here are a few things to keep in mind for when you are on the go and still want to feel great!
1. Think ahead. Look over your itinerary and get a handle on where you want to indulge and where you want to eat healthy.
2. Pack simple snacks for back up – throw some protein powder in your bag or a bag of beef jerky or almonds that you can chow down if you get stuck starving.
3. Focus on veggies – when ordering a meal – make sure you have some veggies in your meal!
4. Drink lots of water – so often when we travel we don’t drink enough so make sure you bring your water bottle!
5. Skip the foods you KNOW will make you feel bad.
Credit: Ali Hively; Fitness instructor here at The Wembley Club, and owner/founder of Kijia Living!
Katie’s parents live in Ohio, she lives in the moment. Passionate about tennis and a few other sports. She is most probably playing tennis, tweeting or eating right now. Go Cavs!