How to Avoid These Mistakes
Here are a few things I see on a regular basis and how to avoid them!
1. You try to too much change all at once.
What works better: taking one skill on at a time and really fitting it into your life. When you focus on succeeding at one skill at a time, it becomes natural and normal and you can sustain it when you add another skill.
2. You never create a solid action plan to work from in the first place.
What works better: making a plan or getting support and guidance on your plan to change your lifestyle and create the habits you want to make healthy living easier. When you have a guide to help you move through a plan, you can focus on the action needed to carry out the plan, which is the important part!
3. You fail to address life patterns that reinforce old habits.
What works better: taking a look at patterns in your life that reinforce old habits and being mindful of them. Taking one step at a time to change these patterns that may be keeping you from changing.
Not only will you feel amazing, you will get yourself organized and aligned to enjoy life and be happy with your body!
- Eating better, without dieting or feeling deprived.
- Getting active, no matter what shape you’re in now.
- Ditch the food rules, dropping the fad diets and conflicting advice, so you can do what works for you and your body.
- Mastering your mindset to stay committed to yourself, even when life gets busy.
The result? You’ll:
- Get yourself back so you feel great in your body!
- Build physical strength and confidence in your body.
- Gain freedom and clarity
- Let go of food confusion, learn what to do, how to do it.
- Get off the diet roller coaster once and for all, and never look back.
Unlike other nutrition programs, I don’t prescribe diets or meal plans.
Instead, I help you build the skills and habits necessary to look and
feel better — for life.
Credit: Ali Hively; Fitness instructor here at The Wembley Club, and owner/founder of Kijia Living!