Out of ideas for easy and healthy dinners? Here is a quick and easy dinner!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time 25 minutes
Yields: 6 servings
- 2 lbs ground turkey (or chicken if you prefer)
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 pint grape or cherry tomatoes halved (for more color use tri-colored tomatoes)
- 2.5-3 lbs zucchini, slice into very thin slices. Us
- e a mandolin if one is available
- 3/4 fresh pesto (in the refrigerated section of the grocery store)
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 T. Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tsp. your favorite cooking oil
- Preheat a large skillet on medium heat then add oil. Once oil is hot, saute onions for 3 minutes.
- Add ground turkey or chicken and cook an additional 5-7 minutes.
- Add zucchini, stir, and cook another 3-4 minutes.
- Turn off head, add tomatoes and pesto, then stir. Sprinkle with cheese and enjoy!
Wembley’s Club Coordinator. Passionate about pickleball, tennis, horses, fitness, along with many other things! Loves working for the club, and seeing the growth! Go Cavs!