Welcome to the Center Court Taverne! Take a few minutes to check out Wembley’s Taverne menu, as well as our drink menus.
The Taverne is open Monday through Friday 2PM-7PM, and Sunday 12PM-5PM.
We will serve drinks and food, as well as the snacks and ice cream that the tiki would normally have.
You will be able to order either with a server/runner, or by texting our Taverne phone, and coming up to the Taverne to pick up.
Wembley Tavern Drink Menu
- Budwiser $4.50
- Budlight $4.50
- Blue Moon $5
- High Noon $7
- Black Cherry
- Truly $6
- Raspberry Lime
- Black Cherry
- Corona $5
- Coors Light $5
- Coors Banquet $5
- Fat Tire $5
- Great Lakes Dortmunder $5
- Killians Irish Ale $6
- Summer Shandy $5
- Yuengling $4.50
Red Wine Menu
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Greyson (California) Glass: $8 Bottle: $31
- Black cherry and spice, with a touch of vanilla from oak aging.
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Revelry (Washington) Glass: $15 Bottle $58
- Richly textured with black cherry, currant and oak vanillans.
- Chateau Recougne, Bordeaux (France) Glass: $12 Bottle: $40
- A lovely, supple, elegant blend of Merlot and the two Cabernets.
- CMS Red Blend, Hedges (Washington State) Glass: $9 Bottle:$31
- A darkly-fruited, rich and complex blend of Cabernet/Merlot/Syrah.
- Côrtes Du Rhône, Guigal (France) Glass: $10 Bottle: $35
- Round, rich, supple, and lingering; a lovely textured red.
- Pinot Noir, Jovino (Oregon) Glass: $9 Bottle: $33
- A rich, and complex pinot with fresh and pretty flavors.
- Pizzella Malbec, La Posta (Argentina) Glass: $10 Bottle: $33
- A rich, complex Malbec from a single vineyard.
White Wine Menu
- Albariño, La Cana (Spain) Glass: $10 Bottle: $40
- Brightly fruited with crisp acidity, and a long, lingering finish.
- Chardonnay, Compass Glass: $10 Bottle: $35
- Chardonay, Nia Glass: $12 Bottle: $40
- Pinot Grigio, Colli Euganei (Italy) Glass: $8 Bottle: $26
- Crisp aromas and flavors, with delicate fruit, and light textures.
- Prosecco, Bellino (Italy) Split: $9
- Softly-dry, crisp and refreshing, perfect for sipping, or with food.
- Riesling Late Harvest, Adolf Schmitt (Germany) Glass: $9 Bottle: $32
- A pretty white that is fresh
Interested in having a party here? Check out our Party Planing and Events page!