2020 Summer Wembley Pool Information
Please help us maintain a safe environment for all Members by adhering to the following guidelines:
1. “Pods” are set up and separated by 6-8 feet. Please do not move chairs or tables.
Please congregate with members of your household OR groups no larger than 10 people in the water or on the pool deck.
2. Noodles and kickboards are available and given out to anyone that asks the lifeguard. Please do not obtain your own from any of the bins. Please do not stand on the kickboards as they can slip and injure another Member. Noodles should be used as a floatation device and should not be used to hit another Member.
3. Umbrellas may be opened or shut according to the preference of the member that is using the pod. To allow for minimal contact please ask a lifeguard to assist you.
No horseplay in the water or on the pool deck; this includes chicken fights, throwing another member into the air, running/pushing/shoving on the pool deck, lifting another member above the shoulder or anything that can potentially injure yourself or another Member.
4. Lap lanes are used only for swim team, swim lessons, deep water tests and active lap swimming. The lanes are not to be swam in unless the Member is participating in one of these activities.
5. Please ensure all children and adults rinse off any sand thoroughly prior to returning to the pool from the sand areas.
If you have questions or need more information on anything—Please ask, we are her to help you, our valued Member, feel safe while enjoying the pool!
The following capacities due to the COVID-19 will be adhered to at this time. Based on our square footage of both the pool and the deck CDC guidelines permit 130 members in the pool and 250 on the surrounding concrete pool deck areas. As a precaution we have set our capacity lower to ensure the safety of our Members.
Pool Deck Capacity
Director Of Aquatice